Thursday, July 14, 2011

She's found her hands..... AHHHHHH

Well she had found her hands before, but now she has realized that they are the things that pick up the stuff she sees everywhere.... & uses them to pull my hair (ouch)

She has learned that when I am holding her and I go to put her down that if she grabs my hair I have to pick her back up until she lets go. I am very tender headed so this is just about the worst things anyone can do to me. and on top of that, I shead like a freaking dog so she pulls out my hair and then once I get her away from my hair I have to hurry and get it all out of her hands before she sticks her hands in her mouth and gets hairs all in her mouth. TURD. lol

But she is so cute its hard not to laugh with her. You notice I say with because she thinks when she pulls my hair and I start jumping and screaming that we are playing and she starts to just laugh and smile. Its just to cute!

I look forward to her learning to crawl and walk and talk... but if these are any indications of how she is going to be as she gets older... Me and Nathanael are going to have our hands FULL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment