Friday, July 8, 2011

A bit much...

ok, so this blog is about our lives... so im going to tell you what has been going on in our lives.... constipation. Roxy was constapated on wednesday, big time, but it doesn't really seem to bother her. She was just as happy and playful as always but she was passing gas A LOT (hey she had to get it out somehow lol) & keep in mind this child is NOT quiet about it! But we knew the time would come when it would all have to come out, and lordy did it. Although I was not there to witness it, I can only imagine.

She was at my Meme and Pawpaw house when she let it all go. Just laying on the floor playing with her toys and laughing then all of a sudden... BAMMM! My meme said by the time she got out of the chair and down to the floor where Roxy was it was up her back, up her stomache, coming out down her legs... EVERYWHERE!!!!!! yuck lol So if you can imagine, she needed a bath. Which of course she did not mind one bit, until it came time to get out of the bath.

She went about 5 more times Thursday and is still going strong lol of course she hasnt laid off on the gas passing, but hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! lol

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! I found your blog through Jen's secret blog that lists all of the blogs she reads. Roxy is a doll! I love her pierced ears and I agree that it's the only way to go. I pierced Madison's when she was 6 weeks and Minnie's when she was 4 weeks cuz she had a unibrow and needed it. I didn't pierce Lina's ears until her first birthday and they got infected and caused her so much grief that I let them grow in. You look fantastic by the way! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. If you send me your email I would love to send you an invite to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah!

    THANK YOU!!! Nathanael does not believe me that it will be so much better for her in the long run and tells me all the time that "she" told him she wanted him to take them out! lol but I told him to tell "her" that I will just take her back and put her through that pain again!!!

    I would love a blog invite! I like to keep up with everyone!
    My email is: katiehackett11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't listen to the dad! Pierce those ears! PS - it is not a "secret" blog, Sarah, it is just not, you know, publicly known.

    Katie, it's fun to see Roxy and your family, thanks for blogging!

    ReplyDelete