Thursday, July 21, 2011

Daycare day!

On Saturday my neice sage came over and my friend Ashley was watching her nephew, and then of course she had her own daughter, so they came over. Alexis and Roxanne are 6 days apart & Sage and Vance are 2 days apart, so we had 4 babies under 4 months in the house... HAHAHA I was tired that night. It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be since everyone and their mom came over to my house to see all the babies. But it was fun. We made a BIG pallet on my living room floor and laid all the babies out with toys and we watched movies and ate pizza, FUN TIMES!!!!

My sleepy baby <3 - Roxanne Belle Kelley

Ashleys baby girl- Alexis Vida Macias

My Neice- Sage Rosalie Hackett

Ashleys nephew- Vance Christopher Richardson

All the babies in Roxy's bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment