Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Date Day Sunday

This past Sunday was mine an Nathanael's first official date as a married couple! I mean, we have been out together since we got married, but Roxy was always our chaperone lol We had a really good time. We went to eat at Olive Garden, went to the movies and saw Horrible Bosses (SSOOOOOOOO funny), & of course made a quick run through babies r us (my idea) just to get a little something for Roxanne! While we were there I realized they opened the new Carters baby store behind babies r us, but Nathanael wouldn't let me go in :( OH WELL, I just went the next night lol

Roxy was with my parents on Sunday. They went to church, and lunch, and by little brothers grandmas so she could see her.



Doesn't she look cute in her church outfit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment