Thursday, July 21, 2011

Running around with momma

I had an early day at work last week so I figure I should go and get some things done while I had the chance. So I got Roxy to give Nathanael a break and took her with me to do all my stuff... which really wasnt that much and I really didnt get much accomplished.... OH WELL, had fun hanging with Rox!

Our marriage license came in so I decided I should go and officially change my name (which I still not the right name since they spelt Kelley -K-E-L-L-Y)So I gotta go redo that. Thats social security, I love sitting in places waiting for you to mess up my stuff!....

I also decided I should go change my drivers license... HAHAHA yeah NEVER go to the Humble DPS. I already knew that, but I though "hey, I could be lucky today"... I was wrong. LONGEST LINE EVERRRRR. Stood there for 20 minutes and didnt move one inch... so I was out the door. I will be going to Liberty next time:)

Out by the social security office is where my friend Ashley lives so we decided to go on by her house and hangout for a little bit since Nathanael was hanging with his friends grilling (RUDE, did not think about me for dinner!!! So I had PIZZA!! My FAVORITE)

So while we were at Ashley I took a few pictures of the babies playing, I'll share a few then be on my way :)

In the middle of a baby Convo.

Saw the flash and noticed they were being watched!

Mrs. Alexis

My little Roxy Belle <3

& of course, Mommy Daughter Photos <3

No comments:

Post a Comment