Sunday, June 19, 2011

Nathanael's 1st Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day Nathanael!! I am so lucky to have you as a husband and Roxanne is so lucky to have you as a Father. We love you so much!
We started out the day by letting him sleep late... lucky him lol and we were going to make him breakfast and a cake but since he is not feeling to good he didn't want any of that. So we went to his parents house to visit and give his dad his present. We really wanted to go to grandmother and pawpaw's house, but Nathanael said he would not be able to make it there, which I know made him feel bad, but I know his grandparents would understand. I told him we will make a trip out there when he feels better! So we came back home and he took a nap and just has been laying in bed :( I wish he had a better 1st Fathers Day. but on the bright side he did get : New floor mats for the truck, a movie, and some scratch offs... which he won 8 bucks lol.. he was very happy with all of his gifts, so me and Roxy were happy!

Happy Fathers Day Nathanael, I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment