Monday, June 27, 2011

My monday

Monday thru Friday I have to get up and go to work, which isn't always so bad since I do enjoy my job, but getting out of the house is the hardest part. Who would want to leave when you see this:


Makes me want to just climb back in bed with them! (Roxy likes to lay in my spot when I'm gone) But I know I have to go to work. All day I am excited to get home to see my two loves and I walk in our room and see this:


ZONKED!!! It was SOOO cute! She looked exhausted but I still wanted to try and lay next to her and cuddle and she didnt like that too much...


So she rolled over, stuck her thumb in her mouth, and hid her face. I kind of got the feeling she wanted to be left alone! lol So I let her finish her nap and got a few things done, which was a good thing in the long run because once she woke up... its been full speed ahead since then. At this moment she is sitting on my lap slapping the desk and talking and laughing! I LOVE HER :)

No comments:

Post a Comment