Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The end of the pain...

So our fathers day did not end like I thought it would. Ours ended in a hospital room with a doctor taking a knife to Nathanael's butt!!!!
& thats not even the worse part.... The doctor told us that if we had waited to come even 2 more days, Nathanael would have been dead.... (yeah, I cried A LOT)
The cyst that was on his butt, a Pilonidal Cyst, was very big and so close to his spine that if it burst the infection would have went into his spine and traveled throughout his body shutting down all his organs and his brain.... SCARRRRY
but, now that the cyst is drained he feels MUCH better. HE CAN ACTUALLY SIT AGAIN!!!! YAY :)
Its hard to watch someone you love be in constant pain and not be able to do anything for them, so I am glad this is all over and NEVER happens again!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Nat.... He gots TWO booty hole now... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, we had no idea! I'm so glad he's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete