Saturday, September 3, 2011

Last Saturday we went to my aunts house to see my dads side of the family. Cory couldn't go because he had to work so I offered to take Sage, without Nathanael's know because apparently riding in the car with a 5 month old and 2 month old didn't sound like to much fun to him! Luckily the both slept the whole way there ans the whole way back!




We had a lot of fun! I love hanging out with my dads side of the family, we always have a good time just catching up, hanging out, and of course eating some goooood food :)



LOVE that face! She is looking like "uhmmm excuse me! What do you think your doing touching my toy?" LOL

She also gets really excited when she gets around other babies! She just stares at them and tries to touch them, its like shes amazed there are other people little like her! lol but Sage on the other hand.... Roxy just is a little to aggressive for her! lol




No comments:

Post a Comment