Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hanging with The Kelley Clan

Well, We got to see those beautiful white headed Kelley kids again (aka Travis and Ashleys kiddos) and we had a blast as usual!

Kaylin Loves to hold Roxy! & she is so helpful!!




Then Gus and Kaylin wanted to take turns sitting in Roxys Carseat





& I tried my hardest to get a picture of Wyatt but he is a fast little booger! & I was interrupting his battleship game with Nathanael lol






Gus and Kaylin were willing to take photos though!!! (Gus was preparing for the flash LOL)



We had lots of fun!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love those white headed kids! Hopefully we'll find a house so we can see you guys more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love them too! &We hope yall find a house too! I want Roxy to have cousins to grow up around!

    ReplyDelete